HiBeam 200 Load Display
The HiBeam 200 load display is a compact, very bright and easy to install after market display for visually indicating the load on a crane hoist.
It can accept all types of load signals (mV, V, mA, Frequency, Abus LIS Q-Link or ControlPro Volts,Stahl Canbus) and connects wirelessly with Sole Digital data loggers or load limiting systems, eliminating the need for additional cabling.
Why do you need one?
Knowing how much you are actually lifting is fundamental to safe crane operation. However, too often cranes are not supplied with external load displays.
HiBeam is a drop in replacement for a Stahl SDL3-100-3, ABUS GLZ, and Konecranes displays. It runs on any voltage and is sensibly priced.
- 5 x 100mm digits are easily visible in brightly lit sheds and outdoors.
- Super lightweight (2kg) and small form factor so easy to mount.
- 316 stainless steel, fully sealed case.
- Wireless connection to HoistNet load sources (just needs power).
- Load limit output.
- Supply voltage from 24-240VAC/DC.
- Wireless configuration.
- Australian designed and manufactured.
- Australian manufacturer extended hours support available.
|No mounting bracket||With mounting bracket|
|Original length (mm)||370||385|
|Overall width (mm)||42||93|
|Overall height (mm)||137||137|
|Mounting||-||Screw into bracket as required.|
|V(limit)||Overload relay voltage||240||VAC|
|I(limit)||Overload relay current/td>||4||A|
|L(sense)||mV load sensor sensitivity||0.5||10||mV/V|
|R(in)||Input impedance of 0-10V input||1500||Ohms|
# Extended operation at maximum temperature will reduce device life.
Power supply –ve and GND pins are at chassis GND (0V) potential
- HB200 Installation and User Manual
- HB200 Mounting bracket drill guide
- APPNote, how to wire the sensor plug
- Wiring load cells
- HBD100 Installation and User Manual
- Installing a precalibrated load cell
- Importing calibrations from other Soledigital products
- Using MHE Demag ZMS and EOD load cells with Soledigital equipment
Installing USB drivers for the Link-2 modem
HiBeam is designed to be configured wirelessly using a laptop computer. You will need a CASWA LINK-2 Bluetooth Modem and the Field Service Utility (FSU) software application loaded on a laptop.
HiBeam load displays can either be used in one of two modes.
In ‘Stand-alone mode’ the load signal is connected directly to the display, this will usually require the display to be calibrated prior to usage.
In ‘Bound to a logger mode’ the load signal is connected to a data logger (Liftlog™ or LiftlogXL) or a load limiter (MaxOut or TrafficLite) and the HiBeam unit displays
the load value sent wirelessly from this logger/load limiter. In this mode, only the device connected to the load signal needs to be calibrated.
Only if the display is NOT being connected to a calibrated Liftlog™, Liftlog™XL, TrafficLite, ABUS LIS, or Kone ControlPRO.
Yes. Using the FSU software, you can set the loads at which the limit output will be triggered.
The HB200 has 5 digits rather than 4, a larger supply voltage range from 24-240VAC/DC, more allowable input data types, a stainless steel sealed enclosure and only one fault output.